Thursday, May 13, 2010

I HAD A CRUSH ON A FUCKING BIRD


Panchito Pistoles from Disney's The Three Caballeros, a 1945 slightly propagandist film designed to promote good will between the states and some southern countries nobody cared about back then. Now let me get to my man or cock. Or whatever.

I am just going to say I know how weird this was. Liking a bird. But this was at a REALLY young age. Like 4. Possibly sooner. Better a character designed for children than someone 25 years older? I will justify how I see fit. Now let’s talk about this muy caliente bird, Panchito Pistoles. He was a badass! He had guns, liked to sing and dance, and donned a sweet outfit. As a child I knew nothing about ‘adult’ activities but now that I look back he would probably be a fun date. The one that gets me super drunk off of tequila and I end up in Mexico the mother of 11 little babies that don’t speak English and my passport ‘missing’. Donald Duck was a pussy compared to this cocky rooster. And the Brazilian? Paaaaa-leeeeaaaaaze. I like a wild man. Always have, always will. It probably began with this bandito. I still really like this old school Disney movie by the way.

Please check out his tune below. He was also a musician! The more I think about it the more I believe this bird carved out my type from the time I was a toddler. Ugh.


Please follow the link to behold my main bird in all his glory. And note the Mexican accent.

No comments:

Post a Comment