Thursday, May 13, 2010

The white guy in All-4-One



I didn’t know his name until now. Tony Borowiak.

So, you’re probably asking yourselves, how could she have found this man attractive? I must admit, I am baffled myself. I recall being a young gal (probably in 2nd grade, considering the 1994 release date of their debut album), listening to my older sister’s copy of the cd continuously, whilst glancing over the cd booklet. I suppose I was interested in the shy white guy who sometimes wore glasses, which no doubt invoked that “smart, sensitive type” aura. You know how you can easily distinguish which group member sings certain parts of a song? Well, in this case, I have no idea. Not really sure what purpose he served in the group, besides appealing to the white community. Well, he certainly stood out to me. I am a bit ashamed, but can’t help wondering where he is now.

I think he sang this part of "I Can Love You Like That." A little Nick Carter-esque:
If you want tenderness
I've got tenderness
And I see through to the heart of you




Get a load of his simple nature here, as well:

3 comments:

  1. this is the ugliest band ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This group rocks. I knew them personally. They are a bunch of good guys. All of them. My brother-in-law Stayce Roberts and Randy Roberts used hang out with them. Play and sing with them. They came and sang at Stayce and my sisters wedding in Palmdale Ca

    ReplyDelete