Monday, May 17, 2010

9021Ohhhhh


Let's forget that he is not doing a damn thing except mooching off of that slut Megan Fox (beautiful, but a fucking moron). But when I was a little girl with a precocious libido I wanted to do Brian Austin Green. I have a penchant for bad boiz and his character David Silver was THE badass of Beverly Hills (until Val showed up and messed around with everyone, she was a badass). I mean, he was a hip hop artist who played with guns! I also identified with him being younger than the rest of the cast (I am younger than most of my friends and David Silver made it seem so cool!). Plus for a while he had sweet shaved things in his hair. The whole him dating Donna Martin thing was pretty gross. Not because the whole 'waiting for marriage' (even as a kid that sounded like the worst idea ever) but because Tori Spelling looks like a cat's butt. I hated her as a child. I can't even remember what his terrible 'music' was but now that I am watching this video I am more embarrassed than ever. Even more than my crush on a fucking bird.

Embarrassing. Videos are few and far between and I didn't have the patience to search.

No comments:

Post a Comment