Thursday, May 20, 2010

DeVoN SaWa

Oh baby. I couldn't get enough of the human version of Casper in Universal's Casper (1995). Yes, I'm talking about Devon Sawa... but let's be honest with ourselves, I probably would have been attracted to Casper anyway. He is so good to Kat, you know? He is an excellent chef, can shape-shift (imagine that in the bedroom!), lives in a mansion, AND has three wild 'n crazy uncles to party with!

The best moment of Casper is in the following video. Imagine being LITERALLY swept off your feet by your dream boi, who goes on to ask, "Can I keep you?" It was so sweet! Thank you, Casper, for only further raising my romantic expectations as a child.



Wait a second... Now that I think about it, ghost Casper is remarkably similar to Chip in Beauty and the Beast. Same voice? I guess I just love that type of "guy." Best go investigate the similarities.


Devon Sawa. Babe as a teenager, really. Remember his role in Now and Then? Paired with Christina Ricci again. What was up with those two?


I told you I was a good dancer.

No comments:

Post a Comment