Tuesday, August 28, 2012

The Sheriff Of Nottingham

Was Maid Marion INSANE?? How can you fancy Kevin Costners LAAAAAME Robin of Loxley over The Sheriff of Nottingham? I remember going to see Robin Hood Prince Of Thieves at the cinema with my parents and literally passing out every time I saw Alan Rickman, clad in black studded leather, leaping around in thigh high boots and being a perverted bad ass. I spent the next few months blissfully daydreaming about being kidnapped by The Sheriff of Nottingham and developing a serious case of Stockholm syndrome. I didnt fancy Alan Rickman again until he played Professor Snape in Harry Potter, I hated him in 'Love Actually.'


1 comment:

  1. This video! hahahaahahah I can't believe you thought he was a babe. I think he scared me... but then again, you always did like bad boyz.

    ReplyDelete