Tuesday, May 18, 2010

B-Rok


Brian Littrell stole my heart when I was a young middle school gal. He was my first Backstreet crush. Later, I would move on to bad boy AJ, but that's another post which has not yet been realized. For now, I would love to express my attraction to B-Rok, the member who first got my pre-teen juices flowing.

B-Rok had a bit of a Southern accent, as he was born and raised in Kentucky. His voice is very prominent throughout the Backstreet Boys’ discography; however, I only owned their 1997 self-titled debut album, and “Millenium”- both excellent releases I knew by heart. B-Rok’s attitude in songs is so forgiving of a lady, offering a “no questions asked” degree of understanding for a young 11 year-old like myself who obviously had a troubled past (apparently the songwriters thought so). Enough about Brian’s voice and lyrics though!!! Let’s get onto the good stuff – that smokin’ hot bod and perfectly styled hair. Brian had the look, the charm, and some serious b-ball skills; what is more, he had that cutie pie of a cousin, Kevin, to boot! Imagine yourself and a best pal being able to double-date with the southern comfort of B-Rok and KevKev! They were openly Christian, so even better! Guys you can take home to mom and pop.



In this song, Brian claimed he'd "walk halfway around the world for just one kiss from you." Well, B-Rok, I've been waiting. I'm all grown up now. How about that kiss?

No comments:

Post a Comment